Buy your Dovado 3G Router here!
STOCK SITUATION: TINYs - In Stock again since January 16th 2012 4GRs are in stock. The UMR and 3GN are no longer in production. updated 06 Dec 2011
TellStick remote control dongle
Edimax 7dBi Antenna
Prices include VAT and delivery within Ireland
Make the most of your mobile broadband by inserting your USB modem into a
3G router for sharing over WiFi and/or ethernet.
- Share the connection among multiple users/devices (e.g. iPhone, iPod Touch, Nintendo Wii/DS/DSi,
Xbox, Sony Playstation, etc.) throughout your home/office (wirelessly or via 4 ethernet ports)
- Locate the router where the 3G signal is strongest and be free to use the internet
wherever is most convenient or comfortable
We are confident that your purchase of a Dovado 3G router will
make your mobile broadband experience much more comfortable and convenient.
However to give our customers extra reassurance, we offer a 14 day money-back
guarantee in the unlikely event that you're not satisfied with the product.
How To Return An Item
Your item must be in a resaleable condition with its original packaging to be returned, unless
there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 14 days of receipt.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund
- Send your returned item (a size K jiffy bag is recommended for routers) to:
- Include in your package a signed letter stating your name, address and the reason
for your return.
- Although you pay the postage costs of the return, we will issue a full refund
including the initial postage costs upon receipt of your returned unit.
An item that has been scratched, damaged or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
Dovado 3G routers are covered by a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
Our sister website, movingWiFi.com, is the manufacturer's recommended
supplier for shipping the Dovado 3GN worldwide. Customers outside of Ireland can
purchase a Dovado 3GN from movingWiFi.com.
Our software products
We have developed an information management system called Ultrabox,
which is at the heart of our two primary off-the-shelf offerings:
Given the breadth of our experience, we can provide a very wide range of IT support, including:
- Internet services: domain registration, web/email hosting, website design and management
- Network installation and configuration (wired and wireless)
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) setup
- Server and PC procurement, setup and troubleshooting
- Data migration services
- Integration solutions, e.g. integrate wireless handheld barcode scanners with in-house database system
Who we are
Commsoft Ltd. was incorporated in August 2006 by Liam Dowling and Gerry Mulvenna
to further develop the business of Commsoft Software Consultancy (operated by Liam Dowling since 1994).
We are based in East Clare, Ireland and provide a wide range of Information Technology
products and services.
Both Liam and Gerry have been working in the IT sector for nearly
20 years. Gerry is a Computer Science graduate from the University of Edinburgh.
Commsoft has a long-established client-base in Ireland and the UK, including:
Our support ethos
Person-to-person instant support. We stay with problems untiil they are resolved.
USB modem is NOT included.